www.Getselfhelp.co.uk                        Get.gg

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Email problems

My normal getselfhelp.co.uk email address has been offline for 24 hours, so I'm unable to access any emails from that account. The contact forms on the website are sent to that address too. I'll see if I can change them, but in the meantime, if you need to contact me, then use email address carol (at) get.gg

Edited 9pm:
It seems any emails sent after 12 noon yesterday 24 August have been lost, and any new emails may or may not get through. If you emailed me between then and 9pm tonight (25 August), then please email me again to carol (at) get.gg or use the contact form which I've updated to come to the revised email address. Please send any new emails to carol (at) get.gg

Edited 9pm 26.8.11
After a lot of time and effort (by me and the great support team at Hostgator)...
All emails are now getting through, I even seem to get two copies of each message now!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment